Adapted from Detoxinista.com
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup almond butter
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease an 8″ x 8″ pan generously with coconut oil or butter.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium bowl, and mix well until a smooth batter forms.
- Transfer the batter to the greased pan, and bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the center is firm.
- Allow to cool completely in the pan, then cut and serve!
- Perfect as is but can also top with Maple Pecan Glaze